There is a special place in our hearts for animals. We can't help but fall in love with their adoring eyes and silly personalities. You can buy a portrait of an animal that looks similar to yours, but how cool would it be to have a piece of art made to capture that unique expression and personality that you love so much?
Pet portraits make wonderful gifts, and I guarantee the recipient will be ecstatic. How could you not LOVE a portrait of your pet? Many of my customers have found the portraits to be quite healing while dealing with the sadness of losing a beloved pet. If you don't want to get someone a set of plates from their wedding registry, how about a Pawblo Picasso painting of their furry child to hang in their home instead? If your gift is time sensitive, order as early as possible as I can get pretty booked up (especially around the holidays).
Once the portrait is made I can have a number of items printed with its image, including: smart phone cases, tote bags, wall clocks, mugs, area rugs, shower curtains, and more! For examples, check out my online store at Society6.
I ship worldwide and all that is needed is at least one good photograph (digital preferable) that clearly shows the details. You can find more info on what type of photos I am looking for in the link below on "photographs."
Quick Description of the Process
• You submit your order through my form below, "order." Submit your photo(s) through email or snail mail.
• A 50% deposit (non-refundable) is required via Square or check to reserve your spot in my queue. I will contact you via email after you submit your order form.
• I send you a scaled (to the painting) cropped version of the photo we decide on for approval, and then get started painting!
• Once you are 100% happy with the finished painting and the balance is paid in full, the painting can be picked up or shipped to you!
• To see a more detailed version of my process, please click the "Process" button below!